About North Texas Landscape Consulting
Serving all of Dallas, Fort Worth and the North Texas Area
Mark Halfin is the owner of North Texas Landscape Consulting. North Texas Landscape Consulting is a locally owned and operated Company servicing Argyle, Denton, Bartonville, Lantana, Double Oak, Copper Canyon, Corinth, Highland Village, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Roanoke, Southlake, Trophy Club, Justin, Shady Shores and all of Denton County and surrounding areas. Your landscape is a long-term investment that you should enjoy for many years. So why choose North Texas Landscape Consulting?
- Owner Involvement From Initial Consultation Through Project Completion
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Creative, Unique Designs
- Quality in Materials
- Quality in Workmanship
- Licensed and Insured
What we offer for the “Do-It-Yourself” Installer:
- Save Money. Do it yourself and do it right the first time.
- Over 30 Years of consulting experience in the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Extensive knowledge of soil types and water blends of this areas cities municipal water systems.
- Soil and water depending on their alkalinity and salt content can make a substantial difference in the sustainability of plant material. Know what works in your soil type before planting shrubs and trees that are not suited for those conditions.
- Landscape design, Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Plant selection and placement.
- Wholesale plant purchasing and delivery.
- Individual consulting on an hourly basis.
- Drainage design or layout.
- Lighting system design.
- Vegetable Garden consulting.